Digital pathology is an information environment where image-based information is being enabled by computers which allows in the management of information generated from digital slides. It is the study which involves in converting a glass slide into a digital slide and the data from it can be managed, shared and analysed by a computer monitor. It is said to be better, faster and cheaper diagnosis, prognosis and prediction method of cancer and other important diseases. Many algorithms are being used for the manual counting of structures and manual counting of tissues.
- Track 1-1 Whole Image Processing
- Track 2-2 Image Analysis and Disease Identification
- Track 3-3 Drug Development
- Track 4-4 Clinical research and Development
- Track 5-5 Industrial Contribution